Search site
Royal Court header image 1 Royal Court header image 2 Royal Court header image 3 Royal Court header image 4

Terres Mises A L'Amende

As an owner or occupier of land you may apply to the Royal Court for permission to declare the said land as Terres Mises a l'Amende. This gives you the right to request a petty debt summons be served upon an individual or entity who is deemed to have trespassed and who does not pay the "fine" upon receipt of the ticket for the maximum sum of £50.

Copies of the forms can be downloaded under the Forms link in the left hand column or can be obtained from the Greffe.

Should you require legal advice please refer to an advocate.